Wednesday, February 25, 2009

where I'm at

I've now lost 22kg or about that since the op... I weighed in at 99.5kg today... am delighted... Its been hard work though... I've had alot of indecision about having the surgery... why why why couldn't i have just done this on my own... but realise that I just couldn't... I never realised that I had an eating problem...

now i eat healthy meals, smaller portions of course but 10 times healthier than ever before. I exercise daily and I enjoy it...

I have 1 personal trainer session a week and go the the gym to do 2 - 3 classes or cardio in additon to walking on the days that i can't make the gym.

My family have had to adjust to the changes but we've all got involved in a little more exercise... and meals aren't a problem cause they aren't fussy...

so far so good...

had second fill last week and now have about 3ml in... have alot more restriction since but its improving day by day.

xo

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow Christa,

You are doing an amazing job...I wish I had your determination, you sound so grounded and in control. I'm struggling, eating crap, not doing any exercise...blah. blah, blah...the list goes on...keep on going, and even though you struggled with having the surgery... it is what you needed - just look at what you've acheived.

:o)
xx

:O)