Thursday, April 2, 2009

goals

I just read through the list of random goals that i had made pre-op... I am so proud to say that all but 2-3 of them have been achieved.... My life has change so much for the better since I have lost this weight... the band has helped but alot of it was my own perserverence... I feel so good about myself, I put myself first now and I like how I look. I bought several new clothes from Suzanne Grae the other day and for the first time in my life I actually dress the way I've always wanted to....

If I can share anything about the banding experience its that it has helped me gain the confidence that I need to get through each day... now everything else all the worries and stress I used to have are second to nothing... they are still there but I can now deal with them since I have control of my weight and health...

xo

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Make some more then...cos at the rate you are acheving them, the world is in the palm of your hand

:o)
xx