Friday, November 14, 2008

I survived!!

I am home... just a quick post to let everyone know that I am ok...

thanks to everyone for the support in the lead up to my op... things went well. Arrived at the hospital at 6am was taken through to admission... Got dressed into gown and before I know it I was wheeled into Surgery... I was talking 1 minute and the next minute I woke up... Felt a bit of nausea but nurses got that under control and I was transferred to the ward within half and hour... spent the day/night just dosing... light pains in my shoulder and stomach when I move but nothing too out of control... was up and going to the toilet by lunch time yesterday.... so am home now... spending a few days at my parents with my lil girl so that I can rest up and be looked after... Felt a bit of the post Op blues this morning which I've heard is common... but doing better now that I am home...

keep you posted on my progress...

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiya,

I'm glad that everything went well. The light pain in your shoulder will go. Good luck on your journey

Dawn
;o)
x

oozyxena said...

Well done!! so pleased to see you are home and have no probs, Glad everything went well for you, enjoy your few days of resting!!

Zenaxx

Tina :o) said...

Enjoy your resting and congrats on becoming a bandit:O)
Cheers Tina

Nola said...

Glad to hear it all went well....it's all go from here on in!! Start looking forward to the new you!

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling well now! Would love another update :0)

Apex Zombie said...

Nice job. Glad to hear you're doing well. I can't imagine what it must feel like.