Tuesday, October 7, 2008

brand new start

So I had a super long weekend cause I only work 3 days now and had Monday off also... so returning to work today... While I can say I indulged a little at the bbq on sunday for the NRL grandfinal I had a few pork chops (highly unusual as I don't usually eat pork unless its roasted) but these were marinated and delicious... so I had a few... and a few drinks also... aside from that I have been doing well... no more hot chips on the horizon and definately haven't even thought about kfc, mcdonalds or hungry jacks....

I am still getting over the flu/asthma so haven't hit the gym for a week but haven't felt well enough too... will go for a 1/2 hour walk at lunch time today...

still 118kg nothing has moved... but thats ok... I am doing alright and its not long till the Op on November 13th!!!! YAY I can't imagine feeling restricted...

anyways.... thanks to everyone for the advice and support over the past few weeks.... its been so comforting.

Crista*

1 comments:

Nola said...

You sound so much happier and relaxed. Not long now!!