Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Smiling :):):)

So I am pretty happy today!! Got on the scales and have lost another 2 kgs.... without much exercise in the past 2 weeks mind you.... It has made my day... I have started on these mashumi vitamins that a friend of mine recommended they are supposed to boost your energy and speed up your matabolism.... So I gave em a try and yesterday I actually noticed that I was feeling alot more energetic. On the weekend I didn't have my usual cat naps either and was full of beans when I got home last night. Got up at 6am today. Baked some pinwheel treats for my staff meeting (we have a little comp going), dyed my hair, got the kids bathed, fed and lunches ready and am about to move myself to get ready... within an hour and half thats pretty good I reckon... I normally leave home about 8.15am drop big kids at school and my baby at daycare... get to work at 9.30am and work till 5.30pm....

anyways... I have been taking those tablets and having the gym shakes for brekky to sort of prepare me for the optifast stage in a month... if I drop a few kgs before then I don't mind either.

My personal frame of mind is a hell of a lot better this week too... I am feeling Great!!!

I am heading away tomorrow to a conference for 2 days out bush... will be nice to get out of the city for a few days even if it is for work.... I am taking a few young people (all over 18) with me so its kind of a road trip.... can't wait...

well have a fabulous day everyone, I know I will be....

2 comments:

Nola said...

You sound so up and happy...those vitamins must really be doing the trick! Enjoy your bush conference...sounds really good. Wish my work would send me to places like that!! and....congrats on the weight loss!!

www.fatgirlslim.com.au said...

Hehe...

You ar totally sounding like super woman - gotta be getting me some of these vitamins!!!

How you doing? Do you have a banding date yet???

L xo