Wednesday, October 1, 2008

its a new day

So yesterday I felt pretty overwhelmed by the support of my fellow bloggers... I didn't actually think that anyone was reading my blog and about 5mins after I posted it I got a message from Nola which absolutely uplifted me and made my day really... so thank you Nola for taking the time and contributing your thoughts... FGS also dropped in during the day twice actually :) and I appreciate you taking the time.

You both made me feel good about myself and about how I feel and being able to deal with the relationship situation. Some days it just feels ok to be treated like this, others it doesn't. But more and more I realise that I do have standards and why should I be settling for less than the best.. I am going to do as Nola suggested and print out yesterday's blog and show him how I've been feeling.. Maybe he doesn't actually realise...

anyway ladies thanks for the luv and support.....

on another note I met up with a girlfriend yesterday for coffee and she was telling me about this fabulous naturopath that she has been seeing and how she was feeling down, tired, anxiety etc and that the formula that she was given has been really working for her. I am all for alternative medicines so I am going to go and see these people as well... It couldn't hurt. I checked out there website also and it was interesting... if Brisbaneites are reading this you maybe able to visit http://www.vivemarket.com.au/

Food wise still doing good, yesterday I had a shake for breakfast from the gym and I totally had no cravings for food til at least 1pm, like whats in that stuff??? for lunch I had a wholemeal chicken sandwich with onion, 1 cheese and tomato and it was absolutely delicious... actually just the tomatoe, cheese and onion would have been good... might have that today... I drank heaps of water and for a later afternoon snack I had 2 pieces of pizza... ended up forgoing dinner because I didn't feel hungry... was fine as I was..

Got a bad cough today though, have been fighting off the flu for weeks and finally its getting me.. taking vitamin C's and going to give the gym a break this week on the advice of my acupuncturist who told me when I am feeling unwell the best thing I can do is REST...

Got my ladies' nite this friday so hope I can make it and I'm not sick too.. Technically its our net ball break up, then saturday night is my girlfriends birthday party so nibbles and drinks at her place then hitting tha club... told her I doubt I'll make the club, just too much in 2 days and I don't drink much these days, be lucky to recover from friday nite :):) then sunday bbq and drinks at another friends place for the NRL grandfinal... looking forward to that... what a weekend... not sure I will drink on sat or sunday but think both days will be light sipping if I do...

got monday off so will be resting my dot then... :)

1 comments:

Nola said...

Well, it can't hurt! Sometimes writing things down and showing them to the person is easier than trying to actually "speak" it to them. I hope it wakes him up a bit and makes him realise what a total prick he has been to you! I like the quote you put in the next post....a good little mantra to try and live by. I hope everything goes OK and by doing this there is a shift in his behaviour and you are able to move forward and be more confident and happy with yourself and your relationship. Let me know how you go......thinking of you.