Friday, September 12, 2008

another day in the journey to fitness!

So I am pretty proud of myself today... Yesterday I went to the gym and did an hour of cardio and weights. I then unfortunately ruined it by having kfc for lunch... but it was actually like the first time in ages I've had any fast food so I am sort of ok with that.. Didn't feel good afterwards, wished I just had the chicken and salad roll I was going to have...

anyways... last night I played netball aside from the knee being a little sore (but on the mend) it was great to have a little run around... I made a nice dinner of rissoles, mash and vegies but wish I only ate half of the plate when I got home cause I found it had to sleep after that...

This morning I went back to the gym and did a circut class.... it was a good experience to try something new and it gave me a starting point... I am severely unfit.. and I need to work on my stretches.... I haven't stretched since I don't know when... so I guess my short term goal is to start each day with some light stretches... maybe a few squats too... and also to go to the gym 2-3 times a week.... I think thats a good start... If I make it twice a week - good, 3 times thats a great effort I reckon...

So today my weight is 118kg... don't have measurements but will get a tape and start working that out soon too...

feeling good....
just gotta follow through with my committment and continue with it...

0 comments: