Tuesday, September 16, 2008

just another day in the life of a fat person

So here I am again... didn't blog yesterday cause I felt guilty.... did an hour work out in the morning and felt really good... tried the opti again and it sucked severley... ended up having some fruit and headed to work... when I got to work I was starrrvvviiinnggg!!! I ate my lunch early then at 2pm was craving a chicken burger big time... so off to kfc I went and got one.. along with fries and a drink that I didn't really feel like... Mind you I did well not to polish it all off and barely touched the fries.... I then had a muffin later in the afternoon and when I got home I cooked spagetti bolegneise and had a bowl of that... felt crap by bedtime...

So obvious that I overate...

I feel like the problem is that I had too much options being in town and access to $ and food... think I will try to leave my cards and $ at home so I can only eat what i have...

Today I was a bit better.... had left over spagetti for lunch and a snack of an apple and another muffin... having fish and salad for dinner... so i'm slowly improving... looking forward to the gym tomorrow too....

thanks to Nikki for dropping by my page and showing a sister some luv.... its nice to know that i'm not just ranting and raving and that someone else has read my blog and gets it! :) I think you are a stunning woman and stick with the exercise idea and blogging your way until the op... I feel like keeping the blog is extra special motivation...

Still wish I had the courage to show off my pics... but in my community being of Aboriginal background the grapevine is long and fast at spreading gossip... I would prefer that the gossip ain't about me...

but maybe one day I will feel confident enough to upload some pics for all to see...

So will drop back in tomorrow with updates on the gym.... am going thurs and friday too... these are my days off and rostered gym days!!

0 comments: