Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sundy!

So ended up feeling pretty sore on Saturday... Muscles were aching so gave them a rest over the weekend and didn't go back to gym... Am pumped to go tomorrow morning though... before work... I reckon if I just start the week like that I will continue with it.... Yesterday I thought I would open the Optifast and start having a shake as meal replacement here and there to try and get the weight down... unfortunately I thought it tasted like shit and I just couldn't get it down... I have the chocolate ones and to me it tasted like a chocolate cake mix - thick and sweet.... uuulllggghhh... yuk

so will try again tomorrow... have shake for breakfast... like meal for lunch and dinner...

My brother is getting Married in October so I would love to drop a few kilos before then... so thats a goal to work towards...

I have to say I've been pretty good all weekend and contientious about what I am eating.... Today I bought a hot cook and various salad fills and made chicken and salad rolls for the family... was delicious and instead of going for seconds I was content with 1 roll... I was happy about my resistence...

So will keep at it... check my weight again in 2 weeks... not wanting to become obsessed with the scales, am already obsessed with getting a lab ban... :)

I have been thinking more and more about it and am definately not telling people about the surgery.... So this blog is a great way to express what I am thinking.... I just don't want people talking about me... I'm already self concious and don't want people making an issue out of it and watching what I eat etc...

2 comments:

to b ME said...

hey hey,
love ur blogs very honest and open....glad u have joined us bloggers... so ur on the opti yuk stage hey...i have that to look forward to in hmmm 10ish months. seems like an eternity. but iv heard if u can get through this stage the rest will be a breeze,lol. Im nikki by the way, feel free to check out my blogs and comment on them ;) It really helps to write what u r feeling etc. best of luck girl :)

BigGurlURBeautiful said...

Hi Nikki
thanks for the positive feedback... I have come across your page before... you are a stunning woman... wish I was as brave to show pics... one day maybe... so you are waiting 10mths hey?? is that for private health cover?? I have waited 12 for mine and can't wait to be banded now... was very hesitant at first.. Scared about the process and the possibility of things going wrong...but over that now i've read other peoples stories...
will keep blogging and sharing the journey as I go... not really at Opti stage was just trying it out.. but that can't wait till I absolutely have to be on it.. xoxox