Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gymmin' it!

So I woke today first time in a week n a few days since i've felt decent... not tired and sore from antibiotics and knee injury.... I gotta get out of the house so am taking Mar Mar (nickname for my daughter) for a walk and then we are going to head off to the gym... yay!

I figure since I am home I should utilise the time to exercise at least and I have been watching what I am eating however the portion sizes are still large (would like to reduce this pre-banding so I am not suffering too much on the Optifast)... anyways... will work my way up to that...

mmm So I recall last time I lost alot of weight that once I got into a regular routine of exercise that I felt better and ate better... so thats generally the goal... I don't want to move mountains... just get into a ROUTINE so that my body is prepared for the workout...

****************************************************

0 comments: