Thursday, September 25, 2008

New update

It has been a few days!! This week feels like it has passed at lightening speed... I only work 3 days a week for the next 12mths and I am still doing 5 days work in 3 days at the moment... so I have been a bit scattered at the moment... to top that off I found out Monday that I need to get glasses so thats kinda interesting. Gota go and look at new frames etc today...

So I rang the dietitan and have an appointment next friday, that will be good to get some further advice pre-Op. I also have changed my next apointment with the surgeon till the 30th October because I am heading to Perth the week before now to visit my brother and his family....

I have been doing well on the food front too... bought some more slim shakes from the gym yesterday and am intending these to be breakfast for the next month... I have also been really looking at my portion size and notice now when I've eaten too much... Last night I made a big salad and then we went and bought fish and chips to go with it... only thing was that there was too much fish and chips and we couldn't eat salad after that... felt bad and bit full so next time will forget chips totally and just get the fish...

0 comments: