Monday, September 8, 2008

Hypnotic!!

So tonight I tuned into A current affair and saw a section on Hypnotising people to loose weight... I don't know about you out there but I have tried this before and while I can't say if it did or didn't have any affect on me I am still fat... I know that it definately planted a seed within me though to eat health and loose weight... but not sure I want to pay $100 a pop for a 50min session to be reminded to eat well... which is not covered by my private health fund either mind you..



*********************



on another note today I went shopping and bought a new shaker cup... I have already stocked up on Optifast in preparation for my OP in November... have been reading up on yahoo blogs about Gall Bladder removal... have to say it freaked me out a bit... like getting the ban is big enough without having something else removed... wow... but seems there are high numbers of banders who have had proplems with gall bladder after a few years.... wonder if there are any other problems..



anyhoo... can't focus too much on what goes on with everyone else gotta keep my eye on my own health and targets...

0 comments: