Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday mania!!

So today I feel like changing things up a bit and being colourful... Did I mention that I buggered up my knee when I tripped out of the lift at work last tuesday... I hurt it pretty bad and cut a gash at the front of my knee cap... so the journey of pain began... Went to the doctor who told me to get and xray and come back monday... went back monday and great cut at the front of the knee is infected... thats why i was in pain all weekend... anyhoo.. she said take some antibiotics and come back wednesday to see how you are progressing... so a week since i've been at work... went back to the doctor today, she is away for a week at least with some family emergency... I really like my doctor BUT COMe ON!!! for farrrk sakes!! they couldn't fit me in with someone else apparently because it is a work cover related issue and I need to see someone else tomorrow... bull shit if you ask me... forgot to mention that in between all this.. the antibiotics she gave me made me sick... some kind of freakin allergic reaction to Keflex and I was spinning right out freaking that i was going to vomit or passout all night... so another $20 bucks for more medicine and I've got new stuff... Amoxil... better kill the freaking infection... Its just been one drama after the next...

does anyone else feel like they are a constant walking disaster with one drama or the next happening in their lives... well thats what I am... I have had more time off than anyone at my work... for legitimate reasons me being sick, kids being sick, parent unwell, partner unwell, blah blah blah blah.... I don't not want to be at work... I am farrking over sitting at home... today i paced the house I don't know how many times... emailed everyone, surfed the net, did 5 loads of washing, cleaned the kitchen, watched a bit of tv... rang a few friends... bored as batshit...

anyways heres hoping that tomorrow when i hit the doctors surgery that my infection has improved, that they approve my return to work and all will be aOK by monday...

SUCH IS LIFE!!!

************************

on another note, I rang to check that my appointments are all a goer for the OP on 13 November... Have a pre appointment with Surgeon 2 weeks prior... gotta make and appointment to see the dietian...

am planning on uploading some large pics of my body soon... so that I can see what I have started at...

I think it is great that people have put photos up to share, while I will do that Im not keen on showing my face as I am not promoting widely that I am having the band surgery... too much criticism when I have mentioned it...

I also really love reading other peoples profiles... have taken so much useful information from other peoples sites... also think that its great to have goals etc to work towards... will have to start thinking of what some realistic goals are for myself...

To be honest all that is on my mind is loose weight.... get to 75... I also have a pretty hot pink dress that I wore when I was about 82 kg that is smoking... so will add a pic of that... wearing that will definately be a goal... :)

0 comments: